Tuesday 16 June 2020

Add Life To Your Logo And Custom Animate It











About:

I will add life to your logos. I will animate them in an awesome manner. It will just look brilliant on the start and end of your videos. Use it as you like. I make cool, fantastic logo animations. I will add life into them. They will move and dance. Captivate your audience now. 


NOTE: Difference between my gig and other gigs:
Other gig providers just take your logo and put it into an already made template and just render it. They do not play with the logo, they play with the environment...
I, however, will only play with your logo and bring it to life. See the preview above. They totally mesmerized the clients. 


So, if you want your logo animated, just press that ORDER NOW button and I'll get started on your work right away. 



I am open to your suggestions. I make custom animations. Your aesthetic sense, my working. 
****************************************************************************



PLEASE PROVIDE layered .ai (ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR) OR high quality layered .psd (ADOBE PHOTOSHOP) file of your L0G0 SO THAT I COULD ANIMATE IT i.e. BRING IT TO LIFE.




Thank you for checking my gig out. Contact me before ordering to check my availability.



Regards,

Usman

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the review

Seller's Response:

Did awesome. Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience :)

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment