Saturday 20 June 2020

Create High Quality Logo Animation











About:

Limited Time Pricing For First Few Buyers!!!



I'll do a unique logo animation tailored for your brand, company or product.


This service includes 100% custom animation



What you get
  • Custom animation for your logo ( duration 5 seconds)
  • 2 Free Revisions



What I Need

  • Your logo in vector, AI, EPS or PDF layered file. Other formats can work, but please contact me before ordering.
  • Your tagline or company slogan (optional)


The animations can be used for:
  • Social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
  • YouTube (intro & outro)
  • Your website
  • Events
  • Commercials, etc


For any questions or inquiries, or just want to say HI!, send me a message, I will reply shortly. 

Reviews


:

It was easy working with him. I was very surprised to see my logo and FB cover in action. I had some changes and he was able to make them without issue. Would recommend!

:

Fast, creative and thoughtful about the brand.

:

Great as usual!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment