Monday 8 June 2020

Create An Eye Catching Logo Animation











About:

Hi there! Ready to animate your logo?

My name is Juan Manuel, and I am a Motion Graphic artist from Argentina willing to create an outstanding professional logo animation for you. 



The Logo animation I offer does not come from a template, as many others, but is an original and pristine work that aims to fulfil the needs of your company. Movements, colours and extra elements will arise according to your corporate image. In few words: is a handcrafted piece designed just for you. as good as it sounds



how do we do this?



  1. We could meet through the chat to talk about the project you have in mind. How is your logo? Do you have a vectorized version of it? How is the corporate design of your company? For what specific purpose do you need the animation?
  2. Then I will advise you sincerely on what is the best option from my range of prices. Not every project has to be expensive, but not every idea is achieved through a cheap process!
  3. Let's put ideas to work. Once you place the order is time for me to do the hard work. I will keep you updated through the process so that, when you receive the final animation, you know that it is exactly what your company needs


So, Ready?

Reviews


:

Not only a very fast delivery, this guy also made something extra for me. I will definitely have more for him to do. Totally recommended!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment