Monday 22 June 2020

Animate Your 80S Style Custom Text Or Logo











About:

Hello welcome to my 80s-themed animated gig.

You can see some examples of animations that I created.

Only 30 $ you can choose one of the animations that I created and you can change the text with your name, company, or the name of your event and others.

You can see the list of 80s animations that I have provided below:

  1. Interstellar Horizon
  2. Ninja Turbo
  3. Vhs Home Video
  4. Sunset Flashback
  5. Universal Power
  6. Stranger Thing
  7. Flashback Dreams
  8. Syntwave Night
  9. Virtual Reality
  10. Midnight Fighters


ATTENTION!

  • make sure the animated theme you choose is the one you want.
  • make sure also the text you want to replace is correct
  • make sure also if you want to add the logo you want
  • make sure also if you want to change the color you can give the example you want.
  • make sure also if you want to change the video resolution.

ORDER NOW !!

Reviews


:

this really cool thanks 100!

:

Patient. Responsive. Gave me exactly what I asked for. Definitely will work with again.

:

awesome !!!!!!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment