Thursday 25 June 2020

Create A Custom Logo Animation In 4K











About:

Please contact me before placing your order.

We both need to be sure I can make the animation you're looking for.



Custom logo animation (standard package \ premium package):

You will get one custom detailed animation (logo, Intro/ end, preview, other). Please see the very first video animation it shows what we can create)
► Kindly provide:
Your artwork (logo) is in vector .ai,. eps, layered PDF or high quality layered PSD or SWG format.

If you only have one .JPEG or .png file, please message me first to discuss.



Provide your artwork (logo) is in vector .ai,. eps, layered PDF or high quality layered PSD or SWG format. If you only have one .JPEG or .png file, please message me first to discuss.





By default I export with the following parameters:


Standard and basic packages:
* resolution: 1920x1080
* FPS: 24
* format: MP4


Premium package:
* resolution: 4K
* FPS: 24
* format: MP4


Let's discuss your project and create an exciting animation!

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It has been very easy to work with queenlogos_ the result has been very good and has been very attentive to our needs and our tastes

:

i had amazing experience i would recommend and buy from this seller again/

:

This is fantastic! Queenlogos is the best!

:

Very timely and helpful

:

This is my second time using his services. I have been very pleased wtih the quality and turnaround. I will continue to use him for other jobs.







Create A Custom Logo Animation In 4K

No comments:

Post a Comment