Tuesday 2 June 2020

Create Your Logo On The Sea Surface In A Cinematic Manner











About:

Hello ,

I will create an amazing and a professional intro for your websites, you tube, blogs, greetings for your near and dear ones or for any of your other purposes. This intro pictures three times of the day as sunset, night and day view.

 

To create this intro video I just need your

1.    Company name or any kind of text that u want

2.    Your Logo in PNG in High Resolution.

 

** Music of the video is changeable if you want; for that you can send me the desired music.

** Length of the video is unchangeable.

** The video above is a sample video.

** Logo, text, music, color and resolution is changeable.

** if you want something different please inform me while giving me order.



Your satisfaction would be my first priority.

Please choose me as I did my work as per your satisfaction and with my full dedication

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good

:

Thank you so much sir

:

goog job !

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment