Friday 19 June 2020

Create A Motion Graphic Video Using Your Logo











About:

Static 2d logos are boring especially when you integrate it into video production. Give your Logo a new breath of life by animating it. I will animate your logo according to it's style and your vision for your product/company. Each logo animation that I will do will be custom and unique to your logo, no templates will be used.

Reviews


:

His work exceeded my expectations. He added a clever feature that made our animated logo better than I had imagined.

:

I left the creative part to Luke and he delivered a very nice logo that did not need any revision. I’m very happy with the result and the communication in the process.

:

Nice and quick handling of my order!

:

Brilliant thank you

:

Loved what he did with my logo! Would use him again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment