Tuesday 9 June 2020

Create Smoke Intro In 4K











About:

I've been a motion designer for over 5 years now and i still get messages from my previous clients telling me how much better their content feels with an intro video at the start. It is my job to catch your viewers/clients attention in the first few seconds and an intro video like this is the perfect way to do it.



What is included ?

Logo reveal with the smoke effect (Don't have a logo ? No problem, we can use text)

► Optional subtext under the logo and additional sentence like url, at the end

Color of your choice for the smoke (Can't decide ? I'll do it for you)

► Sound effects + Glitch effect at the end (Can be removed if you don't want it)

► Intro length is 12 seconds and can only be changed for an extra charge



Why me ?

► More than 5 years of experience in motion graphics and sales on fiverr.com

► Unlimited revisions

► Money-back guarantee but i'm 100% sure you will be satisfied



If you have any questions or special requests, feel free to contact me before ordering and i will be more than happy to help. After all client satisfaction is the most important thing for me and what makes me love my job.



For more info check out the FAQ section below

Place Your order now!





Reviews


:

Very communicative artist that revised my project multiple times until I was completely satisfied with my logo animation. Definitely would recommend and ask for his services again for future projects!

:

awrsomeness

:

Great experience highly recommend :) great value for money:)

:

Great job thank you. I'm regular customer of gundude

:

Good work and response




No comments:

Post a Comment