Sunday 7 June 2020

Design A Custom Logo Animation











About:

I will produce a custom logo animation and logo intro for you.



Custom Logo Intro Description :

Message me first if you have your own COMPLEX idea for logo animation. Because prices and timeframe may vary according to your requirements.



My services Includes :

Youtube Intros

Logo animations

Modern Design Animation

Custom made



Please kindly provide me with your artwork

png, eps, psd or any other formats



Sound Design

I will provide you with the custom made sound design with extras



If you don't have any specific idea for your animation then DON'T WORRY at all. I will make the best out of your Logo using my own creativity, which has proven to be extremely successful.

Reviews


:

Rebranding project.

:

Fast and amazing work

:

Continual awesome work. So much attention to detail and flexibility in the order/quotation phase. Would recommend highly!

:

What an amazing result. We're simply stunned with the quality of animation and the timeframe it was conducted - our unique concept outline was fully realised.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment