Wednesday 10 June 2020

Create This Red Carpet Gold Stage 3D Logo Animation











About:

I will create this golden stage logo animation in HD quality.



I will make customization just if you contact me before order and it will cost extra gig, otherwise you get what you see in the sample animation.



What I need from you:



• Your logo in vector (EPS, AI) or

• In high resolution format with transparent background

• A text and optional slogan if you don't have a logo yet



What I offer:



• This animation with your logo (and it's colors) in HD quality

• Sounds are included in basic package

• MP4 file format



Please consider the full hd quality extra for better quality!



Important:



• Please understand I can't create a professional animation with low quality, blurry logos, if you are in this situation please send me the logo first so I can check if I can recreate it. Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job as always

Seller's Response:

Very good job

:

Job very well done excellent service

:

Easy to work with! Great!

:

Awesome job




No comments:

Post a Comment