Thursday 4 June 2020

Create Lightning Strike Logo Animation











About:

Hello..

Are you looking for awesome lightning strike logo animation with the professional touch..

Well.. this is for you..

I'll create this lightning strike logo intro in just 10$, with original sound effects.



YOU PROVIDE :

  • Your logo & tagline (tagline is optional),
  • Logo should be high resolution in PNG or PSD or AI or EPS format for best results.


YOU GET :

  • Full HD Video (1920 X 1080p) with original sound effects.
  • Full customer support for commercial uses.


Please Note :

  • For the best result, I suggest that don't ask for any other custom animation style after placing Order. You'll get same awesome intro just as demo.
  • Revision is only for same logo.
  • Additional logo revision consider as a version of intro.


I look forward to providing a great experience and quick communication.



Please visit my profile for some other awesome animation for logo intro.

(https://www.fiverr.com/abhishek_masoya)



Thanks,

Abhishek


Reviews


Seller's Response:

10/10 service. Very nice as well as willing to work to meet my needs!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Feedback means a lot..

Seller's Response:

I would recommend this! 10/10 was able to do the few things I requested. Was even able to change the color of the lightning like I needed.

Seller's Response:

Valuable feedback! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Really good. perfect job and was really responsive




No comments:

Post a Comment