Sunday 7 June 2020

Create A Perfect Custom Logo Animation And Intro In 24 Hours











About:

  1. ▸▶►Bring Your Logo To Life!◄◀◂ 


THIS GIG IS FOR ANIMATION ONLY! FOR DESIGN PLEASE SELECT THE DESIGN GIG.



  1. You know what's better than having a spectacular logo for your brand? Having a truly spectacular custom logo animation to go with it!  With around a decade worth of experience in professional and freelance markets, I can make it happen. I do unique logo animation for your brands and products with 100% unique and strictly NO TEMPLATE used. Looking for Truly custom logo animation for your brand? Order now or send me message to get in touch!


►Why you Choose me◄


☑ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
☑ Fast Delivery (48 Hours or Less)
☑ VIP Customer Service
☑ Creative and Experienced



ALSO CHECK MY WORK.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgcrJ1PTaTw2f72gYe-HAUg



I Firmly Believe 100% Customer Satisfaction & to make this transaction completely risk free for you. If I fail to satisfy you 100%, you'll get a full refund. 




You can use in any where you want. 


  • Company events 
  • Social Media 
  • Youtube Intro 
  • Website 
  • Films and more


 What I need:

  • Your logo/artwork (AI/EPS, PSD or PNG recommanded)



I would recommend to discuss the brief and requirements before you order



So what are you looking for place an order now.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

There was some Modifications that had to be done. But the overall outcome was how I wanted it super dope job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

The seller was very responsive and for the most part took directions well. There was one portion I would have liked to see something different, otherwise she did a good job

:

The seller was very patient with me and did everything i asked for! Loved the work and Dedication she put in.

:

Seller is very good at what they do. I was totally impressed of the design they created. I will use them again. Thanks!

:

Project turned out well but the seller didn't really listen to instructions or follow them which was kind of frustrating, but project still turned out good




No comments:

Post a Comment