Saturday 6 June 2020

Make Custom Animation Of Your Brand Logo











About:

Looking for a great Customized logo animation?



I can make it for you!


I will make a modern and clean custom logo animation for your brand logo.

I don't use templates, all animations are custom!


PLEASE PROVIDE:
- Your brand logo in a vector format: .AI, .PDF, .EPS or high quality layered .PSD.

- If you don't have a vector file, please contact me before order. Maybe I can vectorize or recreate it.


I don't make logos.

I only create animations for logo already done.



If you have any questions, please contact me.

You can check my animation examples here: https://bit.ly/2pHFVFt



Music and sound effects are not included in Silver and Gold packages or custom orders.

If you need music and sound effects you can choose Platinum or gig extras.



The best way to order please discuss with me about your logo and other details.

Thank you and Waiting for your messages.



Reviews


:

very good work.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment