Monday 8 June 2020

Create Cinematic 4K Logo Animation











About:

*PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SO WE CAN DISCUSS MORE*



Are you looking for an awesome eye-catching logo intro animation for your YouTube channel, Facebook Cover or Banner, Instagram Page & more, well I must say you came to the right place...



Our service Include:

*3D Animation

*Animations in 60FPS or 30FPS

*1080P Full HD & 4K Resolution also 8k

*Custom Sounds & Background Music

*Revisions for Modifications...



Reviews


Seller's Response:

They helped me with this work in under 12 hours, as I specified that I needed it very quickly. I really appreciate it, and they revised everything as needed.

:

All want you to have the very best. Thanks for using FrostMotion

:

Seller translated my thoughts well. Very happy with final product delivered

:

Frostmotion was highly committed to delivering a product that met our vision/expectations. Very open to feedback from our group.

:

He's awesome communication was awesome quality of work was awesome as well




No comments:

Post a Comment