Friday 19 June 2020

Create A Unique Animation Of Your Logo In 2D Or 3D











About:

Please contact me before ordering.

I'm always open to discuss and to offer custom price (higher/lower - varied from those offered within 3 packages)

Tailored precisely by the size/complexity of your project/budget.



About me:

I'm a professional graphic and motion graphics designer and animator. With more than 7 years of experience. Had a full-time job in one of the UK's Top Creative Agency. Where I worked with clients like Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Burn, Asus, Riot Games, Takeda, Graff Diamonds...



I create everything from scratch which makes it unique and truly something that's a creation based on your idea and request.



I offer:

Professional service

Suggestions, ideas, brainstorming...

Many previews before the final product that will be approved by you.

Unlimited revisions for all packages.

Composed audio effects.



I don't do music composing/mixing or voiceovers. But I have colleagues here on fiverr who do that with special prices for my customers.



I deliver video as mp4 (or any other format) all in full HD 1080p (2K, 1440p or 4K - available within extras) with 30 fps (or your desired framerate). And also, if needed, I deliver videos with alpha channel (transparency) MOV or AVI file type.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment