Monday 7 December 2020

Create Custom Intro And Outro With Your Logo











About:

Why choose us?:

  • We don't use templates
  • Extremely fast revisions and communication




► How to get started: 

1) PLEASE PROVIDE:
- Your brand logo in a vector format: .AI, .PDF, .EPS or high quality layered .PSD.

- If you don't have a vector file of your logo, please contact me before order. Maybe I can vectorize or recreate it.


2) And send me your initial ideas for the animation.

If you have no ideas, you can leave it up to me, I'm very creative.

If you don't have a logo that fits the requirements, contact me and I will help you with this. 



Please contact me before order to make sure you can get exactly intro animation you need.



My timezone is GMT+7. I might be sleeping when you get in touch but feel free to leave a message and I'll getback ASAP!



*All animations are delivered in .MOV or MP4 Formats.

I do not provide:

  • Logo design
  • 3D animation, SVG animation, HTML/CSS animation
  • Complex Character Animation

Thank you!

Reviews


:

The way he understand what is needed and delivers is remarkable. The project was adapted on my request multiple times and never did he object but delivered in a very fast timeline. I would absolutely recommend him. Totally worth the money.

:

It was very easy to communicate with Quang, given how quickly he responded to all of my messages. All versions of the intro were delivered promptly. Very happy with the quality of his work, definitely recommend him.

:

Order was completed faster than anticipated, and with superb quality and attention to detail. Revision was very fast and totally met my needs! Would work with again.

:

We gave our logo and asked for him to apply his own creativity to the animation. We liked the animation and sound effect he set up for us. Thank you!

:

I have worked with seller on numerous project and he never gives up until I'm 100% satisfied. That is very much appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment