Wednesday 23 December 2020

Intro Outro Or Logo Animation











About:

Note:- This gig has not for #Logo design



I will do awesome Intro outro or logo animation 



50+ custom animation you can choose


Here is my portfolio link please visit:- http://bit.ly/39ipUXN



400+ custom animation you can choose from here also:- http://bit.ly/2XPsbrh


Why ME?


  • 7 years experience
  • Fast Delivery
  • Professional Design & Quality
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Quick response  




All my animations are suitable for


  • YouTube Intro / Outro
  • Business logo animation
  • Company logo intro / logo animation
  • Website Intro /animation


What do I offer?

  • Amazing Video Animation with YOUR LOGO and TEXT
  • 2/3/5  video depending on your package.
  • Lifetime Support
  • 1080p (FULL HD) resolution 
  • 24 Hour Delivery
  • Unlimited Revision


If you want more than one Logo animation or intro, please order accordingly and checkmark the gig extras in the right amount. So, order now! I will deliver within 2-24h depends on render time


Feel free to contact me if you have any work with special instructions.




Reviews


:

This guy delivered what he promises just after I texted him few times. I mean... I asked him if it was possible to do an intro with my logo (because some others says no) so he just show me the link of his page. I asked him if he understood what did I say and he answered like... after you blast your logo? So I explained to him what I meant and then he asked me which GIG I want. I showed him and then he told me to process the purchase. I did it but I added also to be transparent. He sent me just the first one. I asked him about the transparent and he sent me the transparent one but from 6 seconds (the original one) to 1 second. So I told him that I cannot even see the logo and finally

:

His work is good, but he has pre-made templates he makes you choose from. My initial thoughts were that he was going to make me a personal one. Overall, he/she is very talented.

:

Thanks, very nice and quick delivery.

:

Great service Fast dlivery

:

Fast work :)




No comments:

Post a Comment