Thursday 17 December 2020

Create A Unique Video Logo , Video Editing And Youtube Intro











About:

I will Professionally create your intro,100% custom work!!



I OFFER UNLIMITED REVISIONS IN EVERY ORDER!!!



You just need to send me your logo and ideas for the intro/logo animation.

If you don't have any ideas its fine! I am here for you with all the creativity I have!



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!





BEFORE ORDERING please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want...


and PLEASE MESSAGE ME! 


In this case I can be sure... CAN I CREATE YOUR WORK?


I need your 'high resulation' logo (ai, psd, eps or ''transparent png'' format)


If you do not have a logo... STOP ORDERING!.. 


MESSAGE ME and let's design a great logo for you at an extra fee


If you do not have music, please write me the style of music you want...



I am here to help you!



Best regards

Axion Studio's

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast, good communication and excellent job!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

easy to communicate and the result as expected

:

Logo looks awesome. Thanks

:

Thank you for the fast turnaround! Great Job.




No comments:

Post a Comment