Monday 14 December 2020

Make Kids Joyful Intro And Outro Video











About:

Welcome to my joyful kids Intro Video gig 



My video is colorful and yet can be customized to add more color to it.



1st animation Can be customized to only boy or only girl or, both boy or girl.



You will have Viewers attention on your video with the intro animation and perfect joyful music with it. 



So lets get started. Order now and send me Your Logo .



I will also make Logo for you if necessary.



Thank you 



This service is exclusively from Fiverr.com

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The Seller is very easy to communicate with. I always get a quick response. He is committed to the job and honored our agreement.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a Lot..

Seller's Response:

It was a smooth transaction. The work was done on time and exceeded the expectations.

Seller's Response:

Thank You soo much

Seller's Response:

logo and intro and outro he is good




No comments:

Post a Comment