Saturday 5 December 2020

Animate Logo, Outro Creatively











About:

I will Professionally Animate your Logo, 100% UNIQUE CUSTOM  WORK



Basic package includes ($25)



  • Signature logos only
  • 1080p
  • Unlimited revisions


Standard package includes ($40)



  • One custom flat intro with your logo
  • 1080p
  • Custom music/sound effect
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Commercial use 


Premium package includes ($65)



  • 4K
  • 1080p
  • GIF animation
  • Transparent Version
  • Commercial use
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Custom music / Sound effect
  • One custom intro with your logo




How to get started :-  
Simply send me your logo (Vector file / Eps / PSD)

                                     If you don't have one, I can redraw your PNG or JPG in vector format.



And send me your ideas for the animation, if you have no ideas you can leave it up to me, I'm very creative.                                  
If you don't have a logo, contact me and i will help you with this.  



Reviews


:

very nice, tough choice, I think I prefer the blur a bit better. I still have the revisions on the other job, as well as a new one I sent today, but could I ask you to do another using the elements I've given you? I'll go ahead and make the order, I would need this new one and the revisions to the other as quickly as possible. the one with just the bourbon and oak package can wait.

:

thank you, very nice

:

very nice, thanks

:

thanks a lot well done

:

great job and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment