Wednesday 23 December 2020

Create Intro Video Logo Animation











About:

INTRO VIDEO and LOGO ANIMATION is a creative way to present your brand. INTRO VIDEO and LOGO ANIMATION making is my passion. if i get a chance, i would like to ANIMATE your LOGO.


I am a professional INTRO VIDEO and ANIMATION maker. also I can design your logo and make it an amazing professional look.


i am using Adobe After Effects for making professional INTRO VIDEO and LOGO ANIMATION.



★What you will Get:
  • HD (720p) or Full HD (1080p) Resolution video.
  • Any output format.
  • Custom colors.
  • Fast delivery.
  • Free revisions.
  • Awesome background music.
  • Support.


★So, Here's what i need from you:
  1. I need your logo or brand name® (must PNG format).
  2. Your slogan tagline or website URL.


Before we Start, you just need to answer some questions according to the form, and give me the rest.
I will only design animations to introduce your brand© based on the logo you provide.


Good luck
Anam.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

easy to work with, although it feels so templated and it's not what I expected. but I only paid $135 and I know these things take time so for now. I am content with what I got.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the comment.

Seller's Response:

It was great I really enjoyed the end result. The only challenge I had was that he said there was 4 revisions and I asked for one revision and he told me I needed to pay again for a new one. So that was kind of crunchy but the quality and the outcome was great

Seller's Response:

First order was completed automatically. you didn't asked for revision. and you asked for the revision 1 day later after completing. so I asked you to place another order for the revision. anyway, thank you foe your feedback.

Seller's Response:

The seller can do better work but he wasn't want to do that because I booked for the basic package. But basic package must have a minimum quality & when I finally showed him the same basic package which I did before form Fiverr after that he changes the product. Now it's ok with me so how can say the seller is 100% professional. Fiverr must take care of this matter & all the time we buyer must-have comfort to work with the seller. That's all from my side. Thanks....




No comments:

Post a Comment