Monday 28 December 2020

Make Youtube Outro Endscreen For Your Channel











About:

Hi Creators,



I will make latest clean, minimal and modern style outro/endscreen for your YouTube Channel.

The Outro will be best for your Channel and I assure you that your lovely fans and subscribers will love it.



Outro is one of the most important feature that helps you to engage your viewers and make them watch more content and by using the outro you can do that.



Features:



  1. HD Quality.
  2. 100% authentic.
  3. Clean Animation.
  4. Sound Effects Included.
  5. Music not included(let me know if you want to add particular music).
  6. I will make changes according to you.

  7. You can add background music to the outro by yourself later too.

  8. Ask for additional requests with no extra fee.
  9. Have any requirements just mention while ordering the gig.


Thank you so much for taking your time and checking my Gig.

I promise you that I will bring value to your channel by giving you this Gig.



Looking forward to work for you.



Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My project was to create an end card for YouTube Videos. He answered my questions with big patience and adjusted everything like I told him. He finished the project in time. I can recommend to buy this gig.

:

Amazing job! Seller took our brief and worked their magic. Went above and beyond, providing different versions, handling revisions and delivering all super quickly and with a smile. Would not hesitate to work with again, and highly recommend!! Thank you so much for an amazing job!

:

I also felt great working with you :)

:

Quick! GREAT final product! Would DEFINITELY recommend and work with again!

:

Just amazing, did multiple revisions. Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment