Thursday 17 December 2020

Create Custom Logo Intro And Outro Animation











About:

Professional logo design to custom logo animation intro and outro. Introduce your brand identity in a spectacular and totally exclusive way in clean and minimal. Animate it in a manner it supposes to, just amazing.



You will have full right for animation I've created for you. I Reserve to Publish it on my portfolio for all the animation I've created.



Custom Logo Animation Intro and Outro.



Why choose me?

I DON’T USE TEMPLATES

I have 7 years’ experience and 7500+ happy clients

I can remake your logo into creative from scratch

After Effect source file



My Portfolio:https://bit.ly/35uW29B

Features



  • 2D Reveal & intro
  • Flat
  • Morphing
  • Hand-Drawn
  • Custom Modern and Minimal



Video includes:

  • 4K Quality Video & intro and outro
  •  Custom Logo ANIMATION
  • Unique Design
  • Fast Delivery 
  • Minimal and Attractive 

Exported in any required file format



What you'll get for 20$: Creative Custom Logo concept  10 - 15 sec+ High Res Files + Vector Files + Unlimited revisions worth 20$ + Quick Delivery.



Place your order NOW - 
fiverr.com/ektaaryan/


Reviews


Seller's Response:

ektaaryan displayed outstanding skills of patients, persistence, and willingness to go the extra mile with my repeated revision requests, that were not in the initial description of my project, until the project turned out to be exactly how I wanted. I would highly recommend working with her and will definitely be working with her again.

Seller's Response:

Wooow thank you so much for wonderful review

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your help creating a cool YouTube Intro with logo and character animation. We needed a couple of reviews, and I'm super happy with the end result.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

Terrific Experience! This creator took the concept i provided and delivered it in a unique way while incorporating all my requests. Would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment