Thursday 31 December 2020

Make Glitch Intro Video With Your Logo Or Text











About:

Please provide to Get Started:



  1.  Website Or You tube logo Or Any Logo (transparent)
  2.  Slogan or text (Optional)
  3. Please watch Gig Video to select versions.

Gig Offers:

  • Get 13 different versions (style) of Glitch Logo intro Watch Intro video for examples. 
  • for more sample video go to this link https://bit.ly/2IbDeDV
  • Video Intro with Background Music - 100% Royality free sound
  • Final output 1080p
  • Video format in .mp4,
  • All access for commercial or Youtube use
  • Overlay Text
  • 100%  Satisfaction guarantee
  • After Effects and Premiere Pro High Quality Output
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Top customer feedback.
  • Professional service and Express delivery within 24 hours.
  • 100% money back guarantee

Ignore This :

youtube intro, epic, game, fire, electric, digital, glitch, distortion, corporate, company, social media, website, logo, video, intro, outro, animation, horror, reveal

Reviews


:

Excellent service and communication! I was impressed with his proactive approach. He provided a proof before hand which was comforting if you are not familiar with this process. Definitely will be working more with imagination238 in the very near future!

:

His work is amazing, the time frame I needed my project done he did it. I wish I could give more stars. I will continue to use his services I recommend for any media project.

:

Polite and efficient work. Took on my requests and delivered a brilliant final product. I will be using this service again. Jack.

:

Fantastic work really pleased

:

Excellent to work with Exceptional work!




No comments:

Post a Comment