Saturday 5 December 2020

Make A Intro In 3D With Your Logo











About:

First, please watch the model presentation video.

Before ordering ask me any questions you want!



I'll make an intro video with your logo animated in 3d.

This intro may include:

- Colorful lights, neons ...

- One or two basic animated characters.

- Smoke, Fire, Fabric, Particles (PREMIUM PACK)

- Several Modes: Realistic (PREMIUM PACK) or not, black and white, vintage ...

- Intense camera movement or not (as you wish)

- Music (to provide) and Sound Effect.

- Ask me if you have a particular idea and I will tell you if it is possible.



Infos :

I only need your logo in png if possible.

I will provide you with your intro in the format of your choice.

I would rework the intro if you ask me as many times as the chosen pack allows.



Please contact me before ordering.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment