Wednesday 9 December 2020

Logo Animation Intro Or Outro, Video Editing











About:



hey! If you are looking for a professional custom animation, logo animation or intro / outro for your business / youtube then your in the right place,



How to get started: 

-Simply send me your logo (layered vector .EPS or .AI)

If you don't have one, I can redraw your PNG or JPG in vector format for an extra cost.



-And send me your initial ideas for the animation.

If you have no ideas, you can leave it up to me, I'm very creative.

If you don't have a logo that fits the requirements, contact me and I will help you with this.



*It's always nice to contact me before ordering. This way I can ensure that I can work with your logo.



Thanks you so much

Reviews


:

Great work!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment