Sunday 6 December 2020

Create Elegant Award Intro Video With Logo











About:

Need an elegant award intro video with logo?



Here I am offering something elegant!!





What will you receive with order for $5?



1. In video transition with Your Logo and Text

2. An unique award intro and promo video

3. 1080p Full HD is available 

4. Music included

5. Output mp4 format

6. Duration 3-6 sec each slide

7.Professional quality





All of my motion Graphic is great for 



Your website

Youtube channel

Your Business

Your trailer



I consider each project as my own project for me and deliver the highest quality work



So why are you still waiting, contact me and we can start the work for best award ceremony promo video.







ORDER NOW!



Satisfaction Guaranteed :)



I look forward to working with you.



Regards,



Nahid

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome service and very quick to respond to changes. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

:

fantastic!

:

I am over the moon with what I have received. This is more than i could have everr expected for such little cost. Nothing was too much trouble. All amendments were done swiftly and all correspondance was quick. I'm really happy and will definetly recommend and use again!

:

Thanks for work with you




No comments:

Post a Comment