Friday 4 December 2020

Make You A Trippy Drippy Animated Video











About:

A trippy and drippy cleanly animated intro/outro OR a full video or loop for your music etc (more advanced kaleidoscope effect).

Suitable for all channels and genres of music!





Nice and clean, will apply requested fonts, colours, backgrounds etc.

CHEAP & FAST



Please consider purchasing, it means a lot to me.

thanks for your time

- Jerry

Reviews


:

Positive overall experience, I asked for some innovation and I got it right in the spot. I required some fine-tuning, and I was provided with and extra service to prepare an editable project for my use. I clearly see the attention put into making something special for my needs.

:

It was great! Would definitely recommend! Jerry did way more than I was expecting, and I think you should consider him to do a real artsy and professional work! Looking forward to use his services again. Thanks Jerry!

:

I needed an intro to our youtube channel PhotoComboMix where we have features with POV Photography from @VisalPathFinder. We needed a cool intro for this type of video: We got over what we expected! The design was really nice in the colors we wanted. Very good, good communication, delivers fast. Highly recommended!

:

I've came to JmlJerrys before and I can happily say this person is talented and unique in his style. I enjoy all his work and look forward to coming back again.

:

He did outstanding work and I look forward to working with him, He exceeded what I had envisioned in overall style and is a true talent.




No comments:

Post a Comment