Wednesday 30 December 2020

2D Animation And Motion Graphic











About:

My animation in all categories will be professional work no metter what the payment will be. I will work three version in every project so you can chose who you like and work with that. 

Reviews


:

Edgar did a great job. My client was happy with the animation that he created. I would have liked better communication during the 12 days it took get the first version of the animation. However, at the end of the day Edgar delivered and I would have no problem recommending him.

:

He reworked our animation per my suggestions in a timely manner every step of the way. Our final product was EXACTLY what we wanted. THANK YOU for a GREAT JOB!!!

:

Amazing work, as always.

:

Edgar continues to crush it at video editing and animation. I'd recommend him to anyone.

:

Fantastic job




No comments:

Post a Comment