Friday 25 December 2020

Create A Popular Beauty Guru Intro For Your Youtube Channel











About:

Looking for a creative, affordable and eye-catching intro for your youtube channel? Then look no more. This gig will include precisely that: An animated beauty guru intro for your youtube channel, with custom background music and sound effects. 



My work process:

When an order is placed, I will start with the setup of the intro/outro. Putting together the intro/outro as per your specifications. When done, I will send you a picture of the setup. You can then make any adjustments - add, remove, or change anything. We will continue discussing the setup until you are 100% satisfied. I will then animate the intro and add the effects, and deliver the final output in HD resolution, 1920x1080.



What I need from you:

  • Picture of face to animate. For the best result, a high-quality one with the face clearly visible
  • Name to add

Optional:

  • Colour scheme. 
  • Further specifications
  • Background
  • Music
  • Text & social handles *if an outro is ordered*



When ordering, if any required information is missing, it will correspond to the example video.



Your satisfaction is my top priority. For any questions, do not be afraid to get in contact with me. I will gladly answer them.

Reviews


:

Incredible service, she was extremely professional, understood my vision, and was able to create something beyond my expectations. 10/10 recommend!

:

I absolutely love it thanks

:

Amazing and so sweet! HIGHLY recommended! Thank you!!

:

I love it! Works fast & within the deadline

:

Listen to everything I wanted and helped me get an idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment