Tuesday 29 December 2020

Create A Youtube Intro, Outro, Banner, Logo, Thumbnail, Etc











About:

NO CARTOON DESIGNS!!



My PERFECT YouTube Package includes:



  • INTRO:        Used as an introduction for every video)
  • OUTRO:       Used as an end screen or card for every video on YouTube where you can                   place the subscribe button, previous or next video reference, social-media               information or stuff)
  • BANNER:     Used as a Cover picture for the channel
  • THUMBNAIL:  An attractive image for any single video that you can use to engage the                  audience.
  • BONUS:      A gift to my clients. It contains animations for the LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and a                    BELL animation.







NO WORRIES: If you don't have a logo, or want your logo to be redesigned. You can buy the gig extra for designing or redesigning your logo.

 

For more details, check the FAQ section below!



Look no further!



Place your ORDER now! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller really took the time to put detail into my project and even though it took longer than required the seller was able to communicate with me thank you so much I highly recommend the best package to get the ultimate bang for your buck

Seller's Response:

He's awesome! Communication was clear and he won't bother you but will allow you to spend quality time on his project to create the best out of it. Many thanks, keep coming back! 😃

Seller's Response:

My experience was the best yet. I didn’t have to ask him to edit anything. Gave him my idea and he brought it to life. I would recommend anyone to work with him. I’m definitely saving him for later lol.

Seller's Response:

You're the best!! Thanks again for the order! Keep coming back! :)

Seller's Response:

Everything was great!! I really appreciate the help, and I feel like your help is really going to improve our channel. Thank you for being patient with us; you absolutely killed it. My client is going to love it. Thank you again so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment