Thursday 10 December 2020

Design A Best Gaming Intro ,Logo Animation ,Youtube











About:

I am an expert in kind of Intro and logo animation if you need service contact me I will provide you my best service

_____________________________



I will provide you this kind of intro:-



  • professional 
  • YouTube intro
  • brand 
  • gaming 
  • logo 
  • logo animation
  • custom

________________________________



INTRO ANIMATION PACK



  • Free outro for first 10 order ( HD , FULL HD & 4K )
  1. Detailed and Complex Logo animation
  2. Output Video in 720,1080,4K
  3. Background Music
  4. Custom Colors
  5. Logo Transparency
  6. Tailored to your brand
  7. Commercial Use
  8. Unlimited Revisions FOR ONLY 4k
  9. 30 fps or 60 fps animation

_______________________________________



*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS please feel free to message us i will reply as soon as possible! my work will never finish until my customer is satisfied!

great day :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

absolutely incredible, I love the work, and fast!

:

thanks dude ♥️

:

Very good! Will be back for sure!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment