Saturday 5 September 2020

A Great Custom Logo Animation











About:

Where can you use a custom logo animation



  • Company Events
  • Youtube Intro
  • Websites
  • Commercials
  • Films
  • Social Media
  • Promo Video
  • Logo Reveal


I dont use templates, 100% CUSTOM! 



What I need? 

You need to have your logo file.



Please provide:

Your artwork in vector .eps , .ai (Ilustrator, layered PDF or high quality layered .psd format.)



If you dont have it, I redraw your logo (only if your logo is in a flat colors) for $15 extra.



Contact me before order. To be able to agree on what you need and continue as quickly as possible.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gracias, me encantó el resultado.

Seller's Response:

Clear communication and fast delivery for a great result

:

Thank you so much. I hope we can continue working together in the future.

:

Love this seller! I have used him for multiple projects and will continue to do so

:

Thank you Xylina, I hope to continue working together.




No comments:

Post a Comment