Wednesday 23 September 2020

Create A Custom Logo Animation











About:

Looking for a Great Logo Animation? I can make it for you!

Please contact me before you placed the order!



I will make a modern and clean custom animation for your brand logo. I don't use templates, all animations are custom!



Please provide:

Your artwork (logo) in vector .eps , .ai, layered PDF or high quality layered .psd format. If you ONLY have a.jpeg or .png file, please message me first to discuss.



✓ Unique style

✓ 100% custom

✓ Modern design

✓ Tailored to your brand/message 

✓ Top-notch service & communication

✓ Overlay Text 

✓ Ultra HD 4K 

✓ After Effects CC Source Files

✓ Custom Sound Design [Background Music + SFX]

✓ Transparent Background [Transparency] 



★ Sound Design 

Unique custom sound design (fx) as well as a musical ident that suits your logo animation. I don't make logos.



I only create animations for the logo already done.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, fast turnaround!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the final product. Great communication and prompt delivery. Will use again!

:

Thank you.

:

Excellent service and professional content. I will use his services again shortly to start editing my You Tube videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment