Sunday 13 September 2020

Make A Custom Template Free Youtube Intro











About:

Hi, there!



Thank you for checking out this gig. My name is Rishav and I curate awesome intros for YouTube. I have been in this business for almost a year now and have delivered 100+ successful projects. Please check out my Instagram for reference



What I offer is a fully customized service for you. I don't believe in templates and hence, I don't use them. The above video is an example of what your raw footage can look like when turned into an intro/outro. 



How my service works is that:

1) You provide me with the raw footage

2) I ask you a couple of questions with regard to the mood, sound, and purpose

3) After a healthy discussion, I proceed to curate an exquisite unique video!



VIDEO QUALITY: 1080p Full HD



Please feel free to have a discussion with me before ordering. Also, do go through the package details carefully.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment