Tuesday 29 September 2020

Make AWESOMESAUCE Animated Intro In 48Hrs











About:

Creating Logos has never been more FUN =)


I will create CREATIVE and FUN designs that'll absolutely sweep you off!
  • Intro Animation
  • Logo Animation
  • Outro Animation
  • Title Sequence
  • Cost Effective
  • Fast Delivery
  • Trustworthy
  • Custom made only for you
  • Template based work can be done on demand
  • I do my research


And Boy O'You will Love em!! Be it Sparkly, be it Gooey, be it Crispy! Oh and a bit sexiness never killed anybody!! ;)
So people, my people!! Place your orders now and See the magic happen. See the dead come to life!! =)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good experience

Seller's Response:

Delivered as expected. Easy to communicate with.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Very responsive and easy to work with! loved the creativity with the animation that I didnt even think of!

:

My sincere pleasure! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment