Sunday 6 September 2020

Drop Your Logo In Cool 3D Animation Stone, Wood, Metal Theme











About:

I will create this intro animation with your logo and slogan, you can choose simple or three fancy themes!



What I need from you:



• Your logo In high resolution format (better with transparent background)

• If you have vector format that would be the best and gives best results

• A text if you don't have a logo yet

• A slogan

• Choose the template you like when you order!



What I offer:



• The exact same video template that's in the sample

• You can choose between four themes!

• Sounds are included in basic package

• MP4 file format



Extras:



• Create the animation in FULL HD for an extra $5

• Recreate your logo if you don't have it in high resolution for an extra $5

• Deliver your logo in vector format for an extra $5



Important:



• Please understand I can't create a professional animation with low quality, blurry logos, if you are in this situation please send me the logo first so I can check if I can recreate it.

• I will make customization just if you contact me before order and it will cost extra gig, otherwise you get what you see in the sample animation.



Reviews


:

awesome, thank you!

:

Fantastic work & great communication!

:

Did exactly what I asked.

:

awesome and easy!!

:

Amazing communication which is the most underrated asset a fiverr creator can have when you're dealing with dealines. Very impressed at the quick concise work and the ability to adapt and create. I would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment