Friday 11 September 2020

Create Intro Outro Logo Animation For Youtube Gaming











About:

Thanks for visiting my gig.

I will create intro outro logo animation for youtube gaming.

I have more than 7 yr experience in logo animation and intro outro if you need professional minimal logo animation intro outro to give me your project and keep relax


50+ custom animation you can choose from here :-http://bit.ly/39ipUXN




400+ custom animation you can choose from here also:- http://bit.ly/2XPsbrh




Why ME?



500+ SATISFIED CUSTOMER

7 years experience

Fast Delivery

Professional Design & Quality

100% Customer Satisfaction

Quick response  

SUPER SUPER SUPER FAST DELIVERY





What do I offer?

  • Amazing Video Animation with YOUR LOGO and TEXT
  • 2/3/5  video depending on your package.
  • Lifetime Support
  • 1080p (FULL HD) resolution 
  • 24 Hour Delivery
  • Unlimited Revision


If you want more than one Logo animation or intro, please order accordingly and checkmark the gig extras in the right amount. So, order now! I will deliver within 2-24h depends on render time


Feel free to contact me if you have any work with special instructions.


Reviews


:

Very quick to respond easy to work with and delivered exactly what I had asked for! World recommend to anyone looking to get a logo made.

:

Overall very poor service

:

Great freelancer! Great communicator, high quality and fast.

:

The intro is really good and I got it really quick I recommend this person

:

Easy transaction, work is clean and fast delivery of work. I would recommend this for a job well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment