Friday 18 September 2020

Make 5 Amazing Video Intro Logo Animations











About:

Looking for an Amazing Logo animation? You've come to the right place.



Requirement:

  • Logo or text Title.
  • Under logo text or Website address.
  • Transparency Logo for Good outcome.


What do l offer in this gig?



  • Music included

  • Custom Colors

  • Super Pixel Video (1080p Full HD)
  • mp4 format (other formats on  request)
  • Commercial Use

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 

The video will be YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook Ready.



Check my gig extras for more Cool Services!

Feel free to reach out to me you have any questions!

Try us once and you WILL NOT be Disappointed!


Reviews


:

Thank you for the additional help. Great service

:

Absolute waste of time! 13 days for a response!

:

super quick and precise, thank you

:

Excellent work and quick delivery

:

Awesome was very fast and gave me the animation I wanted. I will be using hello design again this is like my second or third time using them. I'm grateful!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment