Thursday 3 September 2020

Make Quick Logo Animation In Full HD











About:

✔ Important Notes:



✔ You'll get same animation video with your logo as my fiverr demo video.

✔ Pls don't ask any other custom animation style after placing Order.

✔ I'm selling only videos as finished product, Pls don't ask for project files.



★ Exclusively on Fiverr ★



★ Quick Logo Animation Video intro ★

★ Full HD (1920x1080p) Mp4 Video Format ★

★ 4 sec duration / 3mb size aprx ★

★ Delivery within 24 Hours ★


Order Requirements:
>> your logo or title text

>> logo quality should be high resolution in PNG or PSD or AI or EPS format for the best results.

>> website url or tagline or slogan (optional)



If you have anything to clarified, feel free to drop me a message.

Everything is okay? Why waiting? Hit the Order button now!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick turnaround. Delivered exactly what I was promised. Seller even mimicked the same font for my tagline as my logo. Very appreciative and impressed with that extra effort.

:

Thank you! Visit again :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment