Thursday 10 September 2020

Create Beauty Intro For Youtube With Illustration











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER !!



Hi there! Hope you’re doing great.



My name is Gai Shan. I use adobe after effects to make a youtube intro for beauty vlogger and i don't use templates to make it. I love helping my clients create a beautiful online presence.



These are some of my portfolios :

https://bit.ly/2x9kAc3



WHAT YOU GET :

  • 1 character (half body)
  • Illustration with movement : hair / blinking / wink / blow a kiss / smile / head swaying
  • Footage 1080p
  • Sound effects
  • Free royalty background music
  • Custom design (Color theme, font)
  • Transparent Background (By request)
  • Add your identity (Logo or name of your channel)



WHAT i NEED :

  • Your picture
  • Your special request like color theme, name of your channel, font,  etc
  • Reference what you want (Link YT) and some ideas



I’ve something extra in the same price:

  • Illustration source file (psd format) can be used for your various digital purposes



If you have any further concerns, ideas, or need assistance about intro video

Please contact me for detail and I'll respond as soon as possible



Thank you,

Gai Shan

Reviews


:

BRILLIANT, I love my YouTube intro, it's perfect, the seller was very easy to work with A***** all round!!! will definitely use again, thank you SO much, You were a DELIGHT to work with!!!

:

I would personally recommend this designer to anyone! He delivered exactly what i wanted & quickly responds back. Thank you for your professionalism!

:

this has been the best creative project i've ever recieved! gaishanlab's response time/customer service is unmatched! it's everything i wanted 🤍🤍🤍

:

Words can't explain how amazing this creator work is. Simply followed instructions, delivered in great timing and overall the art is to die for. Highly recommended!!

:

This experience was so amazing! The final product was more than what I imagined or expected! I’m so happy with the service and communication! THANK YOU SO MUCH!




No comments:

Post a Comment