Thursday 10 September 2020

Amazing Youtube Intro Outro With Custom Degine











About:

Hi! dear client.

I am Ahmad Usman and I am a professional Graphic Designer and attached with this field from last two years. I've perfectly completed 2000 plus orders out of fiverr as I am new on fiverr. But my work will show that how much I am professional. I can create video animations, 3d logo introes, commericial adds, video slide and else of all that I can also create logo design, brochure design, poster design, book cover, flyer and stationaries. 
I can also add sound noises to the animations, giving more life to it. ;)



Where can you use: 



  • App Intro
  • Logo Reveal
  • Company Presentation

  • Youtube
  • Websites
  • Films
  • Social Media

  • Promo Video


Why me?

  • Professional Quality Work
  • 24/7 VIP Service
  • Free Revision
  • Express Fast Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


No templates are used, the animations are completely customizable.



Before you buy Gig, please let me know a little bit more about your demand.

Reviews


:

Another great experience with Usman nothing is to much trouble and customer satisfaction is always a priority for him and he never lets you down its always a pleasure thank you again for your hard work.

:

So far the best gig I've bought at Fiverr. This salesperson has absolute talent and is the best in his field.

:

I always receive nothing less than exceptional work when working with Ghraphicexpert4! They are very professional in delivery, They take the time to communicate and make sure everything is exactly how you want it. I couldn't ask for a better intro/outro. This is why I always come back because I know he will provide good quality work each time!

:

Cannot thank this guy enough very professional and fast turn around on edits very happy with the work and price charged will use again in the future. thank you

:

Outstanding work!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment