Saturday 12 September 2020

Youtube Intro And Outro Video For Your Business











About:

Hi Respectable Buyer



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanks For Coming Here<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



What I'm Providing You?



  • 2D, 3D Intro & Outro Animation.
  • 1080HD Full High Definition Video.
  • Matching Sound Effect.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Best Customer Service.
  • Deliver On Time
  • 100% Satisfaction Work




Why You Select Me?



1. I'm Sincere, Dedicated to my work.

2. I'm passionate about my job.

3. I'm always Committed.



Who Am I?



I'm Nahid. I'm Motion Graphics Designer. I will Create Classic, Modern,3D Intro & Outro Video.

I have done many other's Projects on out of the online Market. I have been Completed A long term Course in 2018.I'm Here to provide you the Best Intro & Outro videos for your Business, Brand or Channel.



What I Need



  • Logo
  • Picture
  • File Formate


Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Far exceeded my expectations. Took my logo and just ran with it, and delivered a product far greater than I expected. I definitely recommend their service, and look forward to hiring them again.

:

Brilliant

:

he was amazing man...

:

Nahid tried hard to get everything I wished done.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment