Friday 18 September 2020

Create Pro Custom Logo Animation











About:

Hi

Welcome to my gig....

✪ CUSTOM LOGO ANIMATION ✪

In this Gig I’m offering custom design/branding as well as logo animations (intro/outro) based on your ideas and my creativity using a professional approach which widely used in today's design trends. It's unique to you. I create original motion design and I never use templates. Additionally, I offer sound effects and background music.


Please check my portfolio here.....

☞☞☞  https://vimeo.com/animationcraft  ☜☜☜


Features of my gig
★High quality work
★Unlimited revisions

★100% client satisfaction

★Clear communication throughout 

★Fast delivery
★Full copyrights for buyers©




I am online ☎ 24/7 , I will get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!



Please provide me your logo/artwork in any format (.Ai and layered .PSD are recommended)



Important - PLEASE feel free to contact me BEFORE ordering 











Reviews


:

This guy will NOT disappoint even after job is complete he will come thru. Highly recommend getting something done by this guy! He will make it right!

:

He's a great designer and does excellent work. I am very satisfied with his work and if you have a project no matter how complicated you think it is, talk to him and you both will make it work.

:

The seller went beyond my expectations. We were patients on both sides, he did several revisions, but in the end the result is just amazing! Can't believe I have a beautiful animation like this one! =) thanks again. I will definitely order again and I recommend to everyone who wants a seller that really listens to you. 🥰🤩 Thank you

:

Excellent service. I requested animation for a book trailer (and twitter gif). This was the VIP service, as it required complex 4D animation of several images within the picture. The work is perfect, exactly as I imagined it (better in fact). I highly recommend this seller, who works hard to give you a high quality animation, and is excellent value for money.

:

I was blown away by my logo animation created by anim_craft2018, they got it 100% right on the first try, and the result certainly exceeded my expectations, I can highly recommend anim_craft2018.




No comments:

Post a Comment