Saturday 26 September 2020

Create This Amazing Logo Intro











About:

This Logo Intro is ideal for YouTube, Social networks, website or even Tv. 

What you will get:
  • Stunning Logo Intro

  • HD 720 (1280x720) or HD 1080 (1920x1080) video quality.
  • Music is also included, but you can change it with your own.


Regular gig includes black version of the intro and will be delivered in HD 720p. MP4 format.



Optional I can add more text, deliver your video in Full HD format ( It's Recommended), or make some custom modifications/colors.



Just send me you logo and tag line or URL.

For best result, you have to send me your logo with transparent background, or I can remove the background from your logo (optional).



Delivery time for regular gig is 3 days, but you can checkout gig extra for 24 hours delivery!



Reviews


:

very cool, loved it

:

*Service as Described needs to be at 7 stars as he improved my order in the process.

:

The service was quick and professional. I absolutely love my video. You definitely should try Videofavour.

:

Awesome, Awesome,Awesome work!!!!

:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment