Friday 4 September 2020

A Logo Or Titles Animation











About:

Hello!



I offer a logo reveal animation (2D or 3D) and animation of titles for your intro.



If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will be glad to help you. 



Kind regards,

Alex

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alex is a dream to work with - he went above and beyond, provided extra help, was fast, and a great communicator.

:

Alex has been one of the most professional and highly reliable artists I've worked with on Fiverr. Great sense of aesthetic and perfect understanding of my requirements made life easy for me. Very very happy with the quality of his work. Looking forward to working with him again in the future.

:

After Alex did such a great job on the 1st animation video gig I ordered I decided to place this 2nd order. On my 1st order Alex completed the order in the advertised 48 hr time frame, which is very fast. On this 2nd order Alex was able to delivered the finished product in less than 24 hrs. Again he had great communication and I'm very happy with the end result. I look forward to working with Alex again and definitely recommend his work.

:

I’m not an animator or designer myself, but Alex came up a couple good animations. From his original concepts, I was able to add a couple ideas to tailor the finishing touches to my needs. Alex was quick and clear in communicating, fast with producing the concepts and finished product. I’m was so with Alex’s work that I immediately placed a 2nd order for different format of our logo that I was not originally going to have done. I would recommend this gig to anyone looking for logo animation.

:

Seller did a very good job




No comments:

Post a Comment