Wednesday 9 September 2020

Create 15 Epic Logo Intro Video Animations











About:

♛ WELCOME & PLEASE READ ♛


Do you want to attract more customers and build a brand identity?


Then this is the perfect gig for you!


Using high-quality logo animation is the best way to amaze your customers, build brand

identity and boost sales.


Choose Intros: https://vimeo.com/showcase/7110884
 
Here's what you'll get:

----------------------------------------   

5 Intros With Your Logo - $15

10 Intros With Your Logo - $25

► 15 Intros With Your Logo - $35

► FULL HD Resolution
► Sound & Music Included

► Matching Colors



Why you should order:

 
----------------------------------------   

► Over 500 Happy Customers

► 100% satisfaction guarantee

► Best value on Fiverr



What do I need to get started:

----------------------------------------   

► Your Logo With Transparent Background (PNG / EPS / AI / PDF)



Please note:


► All my logo animations are appropriately licensed. I don't use any pirated templates like many other sellers. You can use my videos wherever you want without getting in trouble.


I don't design logos.


No custom animations. See available videos on the link above.



Feel free to place an order get epic intro today :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I showed a friend and he was very impressed with Milojevic work that he did for me personally. My friend went through his Vimeo, chose the animations he wanted and he got what he paid for. Excellent work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :)

Seller's Response:

These videos are awesome and exactly what I was looking for! The seller was really easy to work with and delivered within 24hrs!! Highly recommend!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :)

:

I am very satisfied with the final delivery . he was very professional and did just what i wanted. I will definitely still use him many times again




No comments:

Post a Comment