Thursday 3 September 2020

Create A Custom Speed Paint Video Of Your Logo











About:

I graduated in Sculpture (Artistic lyceum) and Logos University in Restoration and Conservation works of Art.

I do handmade video painting,My gigs are very unique and exclusively on Fiverr.I am Top Rated Seller with 5 stars and +4.5K orders delivered.


For $15 : I will do a speed painting video Full HD 1920x1080 ,12-20 seconds of your logo (simple log o one tagline)  with a basic music.
There are some sellers that offer for $5 software video animations made by very common templates.I offer handmade video painting for my basic $10 Gig 
because I invest quality time to do a custom watercolor painting of your Logo.


Gig extras 
✓ I will add your music for $5 extra.
✓ I will paint an URL web below for extra $5.
✓ I'll do the video in just one 1 day for extra $20.
✓ LICENSE FOR COMMERCIAL USE Extra $20.
✓ If your image is complicated (human face,animals,flag,city,tree,etc...) ,it is an extra of $10 or more (depends on your logo.Feel free to contact me for this.


Please Note :


x I DO NOT create logo or banner to this gig.
x I DO NOT edit your logo or your banner.
✓ I DO video painting based on your JPG.


Feel free to place order now and send me a logo in JPG or PNG file.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lovely work , I truly liked it

Seller's Response:

Good experience!

Seller's Response:

in the great words of Tony the Tiger, "GREEEEEEEEEAAAT"

Seller's Response:

Great experience! Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing artist who did a fantastic job delivering the exact vision I had for the video and artwork that he put together.




No comments:

Post a Comment