Monday 14 September 2020

Make You A High Quality Youtube Intro











About:

Hi there, my name is James Long

I will create 2 very high quality intros or outros for you to use. the process is hard for most which is why i am doing them for a good price! i can send the products however you wish - could be instagram, snapchat, facebook messenger, mail, however you like! you can choose the colour and the text and i will do the rest!! I will first find a nice music with a beat drop which would sound nice to fit the colours - i do music as GCSE so i find this easy, i then add some cool effects to fall in with the music, gradually adding layers of custom text and more effects to maximise the full potential of the edit. I would like to say now i work really hard to ensure my customers get the maximum out of what they want, and this service will grab the eye of a lot people on youtube who will be drawn into the content set. Now if you aren't sure what an intro is - it is basically the clip that goes at the start of a video to add a build up to where yourself or the main part of the video appears. These also grab the eye of viewers all over youtube. Using an intro alone got me more subscribers and got more people involved with my channel as a whole!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment